130208 Park Shin Hye to appear on ’1st Look’


Park Shin Hye recently participated in a pictorial for the latest issue of “First Look” magazine. In the published photos, the actress can be seen in soft pastel colors of pink, green and blue fitting for the spring season as well as showcasing her feminine side.

The issue also featured an interview with the actress, during which the reporter asked, “Why do you think you have so much luck with flower boy actors?”

To which Park Shin Hye answered, “It’s not something I meant to do but I guess I am lucky. There are many dramas based on the female viewers’ fantasies and I think I’m getting these roles because of my age.”

Park Shin Hye also revealed how she kept herself from the ‘celebrity diseases’, saying, “My agency is the and the director, Lee Seung Hwan, tells me to use public transportation when I’m not working and that I should know how to do things alone without my manager. A lot of people helped me to keep me on track.”

She continued, “Even when I complain a little to my parents, they say, ‘Oh yeah? Then pack your bags. We didn’t tell you to chose this path. You said you would do it.’ They helped me to become more independent at a young age. I use public transportation a lot and I think I had a normal and healthy adolescence.”

About her role in the movie “The Gift of Room 7, Park Shin Hye stated, “As soon as I saw the role, I knew I had to do it. Although I didn’t have many lines, I knew I held an important key to the entire film so I decided to do it. Everyone asked me why I’m doing this and that they don’t understand me but if I didn’t take this chance, when else would I work with such great senior actors?”

Check out Park Shin Hye’s photos below!


Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger