130204 Yoon Eun Hye Shares: “I Was Taken to the Hospital After Finishing ‘I Miss You’”


Yoon Eun Hye started her interview rounds after finishing filming for MBC’s drama “I Miss You” where she she had the opportunity to talk about her experiences participating in the project. The interviewer guessed that she must have had a hard time physically because of the demanding nature of filming a drama while it airs.

Yoon Eun Hye shared, “Even though I had a hard time physically, the atmosphere on set wasn’t depressing. Even though there were many sad scenes, the filming set was full of laughter and it was a lot of fun. Some of the actors I’ve worked with in the past were more careful, but I got to joke around with this [“I Miss You”] staff. However, it was really hard fighting the cold. It was really hard displaying certain emotions when it was so cold and it was even more difficult because Soo Yeon would run around without much layers. (Laugh)”

The interviewer followed up by asking how she felt after finishing the drama. Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “To be honest, I collapsed when I was filming for the last scene and was rushed to the hospital. I was out of my mind then. I was filming in Yang Pyong and had to come back to Seoul. I think I had four IVs in me. I even had an IV in me while I was resting in the car between shooting scenes.”

She continued, “However, I think Park Yoochun had it harder than me physically. That’s why I half-heartedly joked with my staff members. ‘I know that you’re having a hard time [because of me], but don’t show it in front of Yoochun’s staff.’ I was sorry, but thankful to them.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger