120924 Kikwang Danced American Dance in front of Kim TaeHee


On the broadcast of KBS2 ‘Happy Together 3′, which was aired on the 20th, Lee Kikwang made an honest confession about his trademark “American Dance” by saying, “Frankly, it feels awkward,” leading to bursts of laughter.

On that day, Lee Kikwang further elaborated, “I’m an MC on Win Win, when one of the guests was Kim TaeHee, because that was my first meeting with her, and she looked so pretty, I couldn’t stop admiring her. MC Kim Seungyou then suddenly asked me to dance the American Dance in front of Kim TaeHee.

He then honestly confessed, “Looking at Kim TaeHee, she’s really pretty. (But) I danced the American dance nervously,” immediate causing laughter on set.

Lee Kikwang continued, “Although I danced so nervously till I had cold sweat, but Kim TaeHee seems to like it a lot,” and the cast laughed even more.

With this, Lee Kikwang showed a new version of his American dance with a guitar melody, and more burst of laughter was heard on the set.


KR-CN: 100度BEAST吧
CN-EN: MrsDooB2uty @Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: TV Daily
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger