120726 Shin Se Kyung and BoA are drinking buddies


It has been revealed that actress Shin Se Kyung and BoA are drinking buddies.

On the July 25 broadcast of SBS’ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, Shin Se Kyun was asked about the rumors that she was a strong drinker. The actress admitted, “I do drink well.”

She explained, “It depends on how I feel. On average, I can drink about a bottle of soju. When I don’t feel well, I drink a little less and mix it with other drinks.”

Lee Ha Na then asked, “I heard you frequently hold soju parties with BoA?” To this, Shin Se Kyung revealed, “I drink with Boa unnie every now and then, but when we get together, we drink a bit too much.”

She added, “Just recently I met with her and really suffered with a hangover. I had such a hard time. I think my liver has slightly rotted now”, causing laughter to everyone.

Source: Nate
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger