121219 Kim Hee Sun reveals her IQ


Actress Kim Hee Sun appeared on the December 17th episode of SBS ‘Healing Camp’ and shared her opinions about various topics, including beauty and intelligence.

During the broadcast, MCs started, “There’s a rumor that you have a pretty face, but not so smart brain.” Then, Kim Hee Sun responded, “What's wrong being not so smart? If I was stupid, I wouldn’t be here. Would you prefer a smart, thorough and shape girl, or a girl who’s a bit less smart, but cute?”

MC Han Hye Jin said, “If you are not smart, you won’t be able to memorize the scripts. One of my acquaintances gave up being an actor because he find it impossible to memorize lines.”

Kim Hee Sun then revealed her IQ score, “I took an IQ test in school, and my result was 138. As far as I know, Kim Hye Soo’s is even higher.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger