121008 Yoon Eun Hye talks about her first project as film director


Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who recently made her directing debut with “The Knitting”, talked about her first film project as a director.

“The Knitting” was officially invited to be screened at the Wide Angle section for outstanding shorts at Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) on October 7th. Yoon Eun Hye as well as other directors who had been nominated for the Best Short Film attended the event.

Regarding her first film directing, Yoon Eun Hye stated, “It’s too flawed to show off, or to be in competition with other people.”

She continued, “I think directing can be a good lesson for me as an actress. If I ever get a chance, I want to shoot a film again. I’ve been always sad that I couldn’t study enough when I was younger because I had to work. I believe my acting will become more sincere if I get some experiences as a director.”

“The Knitting” tells the story of a woman who finds an unfinished knitting project while packing to move house. Yoon Eun Hye shot the flick while majoring in filmmaking at the Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia & Film at Chungang University.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger